Someone told me once that real man do not eat quiche, well they would be nuts not to eat this one.
- 1 Ready-to-bake Deep-dish pie bottom
- 2 cups sauerkraut, drained
- 1 wurst, sliced
- 8 oz. Eggbeaters
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- pinch salt
- 1 cup grated cheese
- a few Rosemary sprigs
- Cut ingredients into desired sizes.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
- Divide sauerkraut and wurst over the pie bottom.
- Mix eggbeaters, Italian seasoning and salt and pour over the sauerkraut/wurst.
- Sprinkle cheese over the mixture and place in the pre-heated oven for 30-40 minutes until set firm in the middle.
- Garnish with rosemary and serve warm with some coarse mustard