Salmon is a beautiful colored, delicious fish, popular all over the world. The flavor of salmon can be infused with all five flavor groups, this is a fish with unlimited seasoning opportunities.
Shopping/to do list
- 8-12oz. Salmon, cut into bite size
- 1 Onion, sliced thin
- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- 1 Tablespoon capers
- 2 Cups Escarole
- 2 Tablespoon cream or H&H
- 2 Tablespoon pine nuts
- 1/3 Cup white wine (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon dill
- S&P to taste
Serve over linguine and garnish with dill
- Cut ingredients into desired sizes.
- Add a little oil or cooking spray of your choice to the pan. Heat pan to 375 F/ medium high heat.
- Add salmon. Stir around for 2 minutes.
- Add onion, capers, and garlic. Stir around for 2 minutes.
- Add escarole, sea salt and pepper to taste. Finish with cream, wine, pine nuts and dill.Stir around for an additional minute.
- Serve over linguine and garnish with dill.