This year's What’s Next Boomer Business Summit will convene on Thursday, March 13 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, CA.
The theme of the summit is Leading the Longevity Economy.
The summit is for entrepreneurs, brand managers, innovation leaders, corporate strategists, analysts, nonprofit executives, authors and bloggers interested in the Boomer and beyond marketplace.
- Gail Sheehy, Literary journalist and author of "Passages"
- Jody Holtzman, Senior Vice President, Thought Leadership, AARP
- Laurie M. Orlov, Founder of Aging in Place Technology Watch
- Lori Bitter, publisher of GRAND – the digital magazine for grandparents
- Mary Furlong, President & CEO of Mary Furlong & Associates and author of “Turning Silver into Gold: How to Profit in the New Boomer "Marketplace”
- Steve Moran, Publisher of Senior Housing Forum
-- and Many Other Top-ranked Boomer Experts
25 Breakout sessions. Keynote Addresses. Networking opportunities.
The What’s Next Boomer Business Summit, hosted by Mary Furlong and Associates, is an annual event that brings together the country’s top businesses and organizations that are focused on the boomer and beyond marketplace.
What's Next Boomer Business Summit